Your newly installed Windows 10 can leave you with a lot of issues. As many users report about several Windows 10 problems, and Bluetooth problem is one of them. Sometimes even the updated operating system can’t recognize several Bluetooth devices. So in this situation, it can be very frustrating. But no more, as here is the ultimate guide for all the Windows 10 Bluetooth Problem.
You will get the list of fixes and complete information within a few scrolls. So without wasting much time, here we go.
Forms of Windows 10 Bluetooth problem
To solve this issue it’s important you have a backup troubleshooting solution. So you must be aware of all the forms of this Bluetooth Not Working Problems. And that is why all the ways of Windows 10 Bluetooth Error are here.
Hence, have a look and avoid this error in future.
Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10
A particular system error can cause Bluetooth to disappear from Windows 10 completely.
Bluetooth unable to connect Windows 10
Bluetooth connection problems are usually the most common Bluetooth related problems.
Bluetooth not detecting devices Windows 10
Although everything looks just fine, it’s possible that the Bluetooth service isn’t able to even identify other devices.
Bluetooth is not available Windows 10
If Bluetooth isn’t available, you’ll likely see an error message. Use that error message to investigate the problem further.
Now you know about all the forms in which the Bluetooth Not Responding error may show up. Want to know the troubleshooting steps? Let’s find out.
How to fix Windows 10 Bluetooth problem?
The process includes 4 troubleshooting steps to get rid of this Bluetooth Connectivity Error. Try these solutions as these are going to fix your Bluetooth most conveniently.
Also Read: QuickBooks Support Guide
Check if the Bluetooth service is running
Maybe your Bluetooth device is not even running. You won’t be able to use it then. So make sure it’s enabled. Follow these steps to check the same.
- At first, go to Search, type “services.msc”, and open Services
- Then, find the Bluetooth Support Service
- In case this service is not enabled, right-click it, and select Start. If it’s enabled, right-click it and select Restart
- Now you need to wait for the process to Finish
- Finally, Restart your computer.
If you find that your Bluetooth is completely fine and the services are running properly then you must check the next important fix to get over your Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Finding Device problem.
Check your driver firstly to take the first step towards resolving this issue. If your Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver is outdated for a long time, then it can generate that particular problem. So, you need to update your driver as soon as possible.
Some clauses apply to the same. Usually running a Windows Update fix the update issues on your computer but, in some cases, it is not enough. In such circumstances, you need to head to Device Manager. Then you have to download an available updated driver for your Bluetooth device.
You can download the Bluetooth Driver Software by visiting the website of your computer’s manufacturer. After that, you need to find a compatible driver. Below steps will guide you through the whole process of having a compatible Bluetooth Driver.
- Firstly, Press Windows+ X on your keyboard and then go to Device Manager
- Now right click on your Bluetooth Device
- Then select Properties and go to the Advanced tab
- Now, write down the number next to the Manufacturer ID
- Next, go to this page and enter your Manufacturer ID
- Finally, it will identify the manufacturer of your Bluetooth accessory, and it will redirect you to the right page where you can download the latest driver
In case you can’t avail the driver update through the manufacturer’s site then you must go for an automatic driver update process. And to do so follow the below steps.
- At first, download and install any driver updating software
- Then, it will start scanning your PC for the outdated driver automatically
- Whenever the scanning process gets completed you will get a full report, choose the one which you want to update
- You can select Update All as well to get all of your drivers updated
If that doesn’t work out, then you must go for another step.
Reinstall the Bluetooth device
Sometimes, reinstalling your Bluetooth devices can fix the Windows 10 Bluetooth Problems. You need to follow some steps to reinstall your Bluetooth.
- Firstly, you need to go to Search, and type “devicemngr,” and open Device Manager
- As soon as the Device Manager opens, find your Bluetooth device, right click and select Uninstall
- Now, Windows will ask you to confirm that you wish to uninstall the driver. Select Uninstall.
- Then Reinstall it again.
You are all set to get this process done. If the issue persists then try the next step.
Run the troubleshooter
If none of the previous solutions worked, try with Windows 10’s built-in Bluetooth troubleshooting tool. Here’s how to run it:
- Firstly, go to Settings
- Then head over to Updates & Security and then Troubleshoot
- Now select Bluetooth, and go running the Troubleshooter
- After that, follow further on-screen instructions and Finish the process
- Finally, Restart your computer
Have you successfully removed your Windows 10 Bluetooth Problem? If the answer is a big No, then you must go for an expert’s help. Comment below to get in touch with our skilled professionals. Also, let us know about your opinion regarding this guidance. Keep us motivated and we promise to bring out more effective fixes regarding different kind of errors.