If you are a fan of Vainglory, then you should obviously try the game on your PC. The game has been a great hit since the release and people are searching for ways to play it on different platforms. There are several easy methods to play Vainglory on PC that we are going to discuss in the later sections, but first, let’s have a look at its key features.
Vainglory on PC- Highlighted Features
There are various reasons why people love to play this game, but these are the best features that can blow your mind.
- Free to play on any platform such as Android, PC, Mac, and iOS
- Real-time multi-player game comes with PVP battles
- Comes with over 25 heroes with unique abilities and interesting skills
- The high-quality graphics take your adventure to a new level
- The controls are also amazing that make the gameplay precise and extremely competitive
- You can use the multi-player mode to play against your friends
- The spectator mode allows you to watch battles your friends are playing
- Enjoy the gameplay with stunning adventures
- Play fast-paced battles where each match lasts for 20 minutes
- Explore items comes with unique abilities
- You can purchase hero skins with your cards
- The game gets updated with new features and cards regularly
- To enjoy a smooth gaming experience, play at 60 frames per second
All these amazing features are enough for awesome gameplay and to enjoy Vainglory on PC, you have to download the game right away.
Download Vainglory on PC- Easy Step-By-Step Guide
The developers of Vainglory have not released a PC version yet, which means you can only play this game on your smartphone. However, an Android emulator can do the trick for you. To play the game on your computer, first, you need to download and install an emulator on your PC. After installing an emulator on your Mac or PC, you can download the .Apk file of Vainglory on PC.
An emulator is a solution for playing Android games on your computer. You can simply install an emulator and play the game for free on your PC.
Install An Emulator on Your PC
Here are some easy steps that you should follow to play the game on your PC-
- Download an emulator from their official websites such as:
- Bluestacks (available for Mac and Windows OS)
- Nox App Player (works fine with a dedicated graphics card)
- Andyroid (works well without a dedicated graphics card)
- KO Player (works only with Intel graphics cards)
- Once downloading any of the emulators, simply install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions
- After installing, run the emulator on your PC by double-clicking on the desktop icon
- Wait for a minute while the emulator is running on your computer
- Go to the app drawer of the Android emulator, and open Play Store
- From the Google Play store, search for “Vainglory” and after finding the game, hit on its Install button
- Wait for sometimes while the game is getting installed on your PC.
Once the game is installed on your computer, you can play the game from the emulator. Open the app drawer of the emulator and the game icon will be appearing right there.
Vainglory on PC Playing Tips
Vainglory is a perfect game for multi-players who like to compete with their friends in a large world of awesome 3D graphics. You can team up with other players and fight in the huge battlefield. The game also supports the PVP mode if you enjoy individual gaming. You can play the game on any device.
Practice More and More
If you really want to beat everyone, you have to work hard on your gameplay. So practice more and more to master the skills for each hero.
Use the Mining Camp
No matter which platform you are playing Vainglory, minion mines will spawn every four minutes. You need to send these to your components and avoid to take them straight away. More time you will give to the minions, the more they will grow strong. Also, if you send your minions away and they are killed, your opponents will earn a lot of gold.
Vainglory is a fun battle game for everyone, therefore don’t wait for anything and start playing Vainglory on PC.