If you are a Windows 10 user and you are encountering an error the Audio Service is Not Running Windows 10; then there is nothing to worry about. You are indeed not alone; many windows users have faced this error. However, you can try some simple steps to fix it.
Here you can find two solutions to fix the problem:
Solution 1: Modify the audio-related services settings
Solution 2: Update your audio driver
If the solution one does not work, you can try the second one to fix your problem.
Fix The Audio Service is Not Running Windows 10 Error
The two solutions are discussed in details, take a look get the reliable solution.
Solution 1: Modify the Audio Related Services Settings
The issue can occur due to the improper status of the Windows audio service and any other of its dependencies. You can solve the problem by correcting the status.
You have to modify the audio-related service settings. Follow these steps:
- Press the Start button and R together
- In the newly opened run box, type services.msc and hit Enter. The Services window will be opened
- Click Windows Audio and then select Restart
- Right-click from your mouse on Windows Audio. Next select Properties
- Next, you have to set the Startup type to Automatic. Then Apply > OK.
- Now you have to restart the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder and Multimedia Class Scheduler services and set the startup type to automatic again. Go through the same steps as discussed in 4&5
- Now you can try to play any audio to check the sound. If it works, then you are done! If not, move to the next method.
Also Read: Google Cloud Print Setup
Solution 2: Update Your Audio Driver
Due to the old or incorrect audio driver on your Windows 10, you can also encounter the problem. Updating your audio driver manually or automatically can solve your problem. This automatic process will automatically recognize your system and will find the correct drivers for you. So, you don’t need to download or install any driver manually.
- Download and install the Driver Easy
- Run the driver and click on the Scan Now button for allowing it to scan your computer and detect any driver problem.
- Next, click on the Update button to automatically download and install the free version
- If you click on the Update All that will allow you to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system
- Now restart your computer and play music to find out The Audio Service is Not Running Windows 10 problem is solved.
If you still see the same problem, The Audio Service is Not Running Windows 10; please let us know in the comment box below. We can discuss these issues further and share some of the alternatives methods.