Have you recently installed the extension called Avast SafePrice? And, suddenly found that your PC is showing a lot of tantrums and there is a big dilemma in the performance! Well, this extension can trigger your PC. It’s pretty hard to remove it once installed.
Panicking? Don’t as we have said that it’s pretty hard but not impossible. Yes, you can discard this plugin successfully. It only takes good technical knowledge, proper guidance, and a little bit of patience. If you are thinking that who is going to guide you! then here is the fittest one to ease your difficulties. So, without wasting much time scroll and get the expert’s guidance on your fingertips. Furthermore, know what it actually is and how you can extract the benefits from this plugin.
So, let’s proceed.
What Is Avast SafePrice Plugin?
First thing comes first is knowing the issue completely. Only then you can determine behind the scene exactly. So, have some basic info about this Avast SafePrice now.
This browser add-on offers the best free price comparison, coupon and deals finder for online shoppers. The plugin is powered by Avast and you don’t have to pay any penny to use it. Many online shoppers like you have loved Avast SafePrice for its unique offerings. As in, it gives you the best prices for the item you want to buy, even you can see various coupons that you can use while shopping online. Isn’t it cool?
However, not only this but it also gives you access to amazing online shopping deals and moreover, you can save money while shopping online!
Also Read: Kodi Setup Guide
It installs in your browser to make it easy for you to access Avast SafePrice without leaving your browser and the amazing thing is its unintrusive nature- which means it will disappear when you are not shopping online.
So, that is in the to-do list of Avast SafePrice. Now if you want to know that how you should use this plugin then here is the clear view.
How Do You Use The Avast SafePrice Plugin?
If you are confused about thinking that how you should use Avast SafePrice! then here is the key. We have integrated all the processes here in the form of some steps. Have a look now.
For your information, we will like to draw your attention to the fact that, this plugin gets installed automatically in your Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome browsers, no matter whatever browser you are using, when you install the Antivirus as part of the Avast Online Security package. If you have installed SafeZone Browser from Avast, this plugin is installed in the browser by default. So, what’s next? Well, try these below steps now,
- Firstly, go to your favorite online store
- Then, search for the item you want to buy
- Now, it will automatically give you the best prices, deals, and coupons for the item you searched for
- After that, you have to click on a coupon or deal that you like
- Next, it will direct you to the page where you can finish your purchase at the discounted price
- Finally, complete the purchase
Though it helps you in every possible way when it comes to your online shopping still it has some flaws. And that can take a lot of your PC. Look below to know what it can do to your PC.
- Change your default homepage
- Automatically update the Avast software package
- Change your default search engine
- Alter the browser’s new tab settings
- Change default error pages in your browser
- Allow publisher cookies to be stored on your computer
- Display pop-up ads
So, whenever you find some unwanted disputes of your system, you should remove this Avast SafePrice as soon as possible. And to do that efficiently, you need to perform the exact troubleshooting steps. Don’t lose your mind in thinking where you are going to get that! Look below to have the full scoop!
How To Remove Avast SafePrice From Your System?
Several processes are there that you can try to remove the Avast SafePrice from your system. The trick is different for different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. We have jotted down all of those troubleshooting steps. So, scroll more to check them.
Remove Avast Safeprice From Windows By Control Panel
Many of the Windows users like you suddenly find this plugin in their system. It gets installed automatically without even their consent. And it can harm your PC in several ways. So, try these below most basic yet effective solutions to prevent further damage of your PC.
Removing this plugin from your computer using Control Panel is one of those basic processes. So, what to do to perform these procedures? Here is the answer,
- Firstly, click the Start button on your Taskbar
- Then, locate the Control Panel and open it
- If that doesn’t fit the scene then alternatively, you can right-click on the Start button and choose ‘Control Panel’ from the context menu
- Once you have opened Control Panel, locate Apps & Features
- If you are using Windows 10, then you should go to Start first, then click on Settings, after that hit the System button to find Apps & Features
- Once you enter into Apps & Features, click on the program you want to uninstall as in, Avast SafePrice
- Whenever you will click, you will see the option to uninstall it
- Next, click Uninstall to remove Avast SafePrice from your computer
- Now, you need to simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process of troubleshooting
However, if there is nothing related to your browser then these steps are going to let you take the shy of relief. If the issue persists then try below-mentioned solutions which are dedicated for the different browser.
Remove Avast SafePrice On Mozilla Firefox
If you are a Mozilla user and have Avast SafePrice Plugin on your browser then, here are the steps you need to go through to remove the add-on from the browser.
- Firstly, open the Mozilla Firefox Browser on your computer and Click on the Menu Button which is at the top right corner of the browser
- Now, Locate the Add-on option from Firefox Menu and Open it
- Then, from the list of Firefox add-ons find the Avast SafePrice extension
- Now, Click on Remove next to the name of the extension
- Wait for a few seconds while Firefox removes this add-on from your browser
- Finally, Restart your browser to save the changes
The process to remove the Avast SafePrice extension on Google Chrome users are a little bit different. If you are a Chrome user then the following steps are for you.
Remove Avast SafePrice on Google Chrome
- At first, click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner which is the customization menu for Chrome
- Now, hover your mouse pointer to more tools and click on the option Extensions from the list
- Then a separate window opens on your computer. Here you will be able to see the list of extensions installed on the browser
- Locate the SafePrice extension from the list and Click on the Remove option
- Finally, restart the browser and if possible restart the computer as well
However, there is an alternative option as well. You can simply type the following address in your browser’s address bar: chrome://extensions/
Now, the list of extensions installed on your browser will be opened in front of you. Search for the Avast SafePrice extension. From the search result locate the extension and click on the trash icon to delete it from your chrome browser.
Are you an Internet Explorer user? Then you must be wondering what about you right? But you don’t need to get worried at all. We have the necessary steps to remove SafePrice from Internet Explorer. Read further to know about all the much needed details.
Remove Avast SafePrice From Internet Explorer
- Firstly, Open Internet Explorer and Click on the Tools icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser
- Here you will get the option to Manage add-ons installed on Internet Explorer
- In the next step you need Click the particular option
- You can search or manually locate the malicious add-on
- Then Click the add-on and select Disable from the menu
- Now, just wait for a few seconds while your browser removes this extension
- Finally, Restart the browser to proceed with the changes you have made
Now you know all the processes of removing Avast SafePrice from your system. And if you perform as per the guidance the issue will be sorted completely. In case you face any problem in between then you must go for an expert’s help. You can comment below to reach our HelpDesk. Also, share your opinion in the same box regarding this guide. Keep us motivated and we promise to render you more helpful guidance.