Facing problems with your QuickBooks Accounting Software? Well, you don’t need to worry much anymore since you are about to get the right solution here. Due it’s amazing features and superbly designed tools QuickBooks has a great impact on the small and medium business users. The software makes business accounting management easy and convenient. But the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is common among its users. If you are facing the same, here are the reasons behind this annoying issue.
What are the reasons behind QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
The QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a usually pops out when you try to upgrade or simply open your QuickBooks Company File.
The problem with the Software is caused by one of the following or more:
- A broken network connection with the host computer
- More than one or two QuickBooks Database Services Running on the same computer
- The QuickBooks Desktop data file or the program files are damaged
- You are trying to restore a backup directly from a flash drive or other removable storage
- Your firewall settings are preventing QuickBooks Desktop files from accessing the necessary ports
- Conflict with some other software on your computer
- Damaged Windows User
- An outdated database
There can be a lot more than these. Nevertheless, it will be better to concentrate on the solution now. Let’s try some easy troubleshooting steps,
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a On Your Computer?
Going through this annoying QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a we have researched well and found the following steps extremely useful.
The first thing you can try to fix any of the annoying error like QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is to downloading and running the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
Download And Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Firstly, go to the official website of Intuit.
- Locate the download link of the QuickBooks File Doctor there
- Now, Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor
- After the successful installation, double-click on the icon on your desktop and open it
- There the company file should be listed in the drop-down list if it is not you just need to browse it.
- After doing so, Select the option Check File Damage Only, and then choose Diagnose File.
- Then Enter your User ID and Password, then OK.
- You will see a message about upgrading your file to a newer version of QuickBooks. If you do, select either Open file in the newer version (which will automatically repair and upgrade your file to the latest version of QuickBooks you have installed) or Repair file in existing version (which will repair your file without upgrading it to the latest version on your computer).
- After that, just Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions in the File Doctor to finish repairing your data file.
- At first Press the Windows Key along with E, it will open the file explorer
- Then, Click on the partition Local Disc and to displays a list of folders
- Now Select the Program Files folder and there search for Intuit.
- Open the folder you will get access to some other folders.
- Then Click on the QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 10.0
- Now, numbers of program file are in front of you, find the bat file.
- After that double-click on it to Run it
- Finally, Restart the computer after running the reboot.bat file
After successfully trying this two methods your problem is supposed to be solved. We would like to hear from you. You must let us know whether these steps were helpful or not. If you are facing some errors other than QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a you must ask us for help. Use the comment box to do so. For now, it is time to bid adieu!