The “PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working” error message comes in the League of Legends video game that stops your system from launching the game. But there are a few ways that you can deal with this error and none of them require any special tool or application. So, just follow the methods below.
1-Run the Game with Admin Credentials
The simplest of ways to resolve this game error is by allowing the game to run under Admin credentials. Since when an application is given administration access, it runs smoothly on your system firewall, so in this case, it would work too. To grant the administration access of the game, just follow the steps below-
- Just do a right-click on the game icon and select Run as administrator
- If the game runs successfully, just follow the other steps
- Then do a right-click on the application again and click on Properties
- Visit the Compatibility tab
- You have to check the box that reads Run this program as an administrator
- Next, click on Apply press OK to exit
Once you open the program again after performing these steps, you will see it is running smoothly. But if you find the “PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working” error again, follow the next method.
2- End the Game to Solve “PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working”
When you open an application and the program runs in the background, the task manager is monitoring its processing. In that case, you can end the program from the Task Manager Window and reopen it again to find the error is gone. Here are the steps for you to perform the method:
- Launch the program and wait till the error message shows up
- Once the error message appears, just press the Windows key and R together and the Run box will pop up
- Here you will have to type taskmgr and the task manager will appear now
- Then navigate to the Processes tab and search for the application
- When you find the software, just right-click on it and click End Task
- When the program closes completely, right-click on its icon and select Run as administrator
- Now check if the program runs without a problem or not. If it runs smoothly, click on its icon again and click Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the box that reads Run this program as an administrator
- Then again, click on Apply and then OK to exit
If the solution does not help you in fixing the error, perform another method then.
3- Remove Game Patches
When the game patch files are corrected or there is an issue with the configuration, you can get this error. To remove those patches and resolve the issue, follow these steps-
- Right-click on the application icon and select Open file location
- Find the RADS folder and open it
- Go to Projects > lol_air_client > releases, and open the latest folder
- You have to find the “S_OK” and “releasemanifest” files and delete them
- And now in this step, open “deploy” folder and delete the “properties,” “META-INF,” “logs,” and “LoLClient.exe” files
- After done, restart your computer.
These should stop the “PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working” error message appears. If still need help, don’t hesitate to comment below. You can read our other posts about Movie Recommendation.