Internet routers have become an essential part of our life. We can’t even spend a day without it. There are a variety of routers in the market. One of the best and the preferred routers are the Linksys brand routers.
Of course, you have to set up and configure before you start using any internet or WI-FI router, so is for Linksys routers. You have to configure and set up these routers for Linksys router login. But sometimes, you may face an error when you try to access the Linksys router login page. Every router login page has its advanced settings that can be done with the help of a perfect guide.
Before you get access to your Linksys router login page, let us brief you with some critical reason to gain access to the web-based setup page.
Why Do You Need Access to the Router’s Web Page Setup?
It is essential to learn to access the router’s web page set up especially if you want to get through the most advanced settings and other important configuration.
There are some preferred and recommended configurations that are helpful in setting up wireless security for forwarding slots of the game console, network security, setting up Linksys router manually, and a video camera set up too.
Some critical points have to be remembered before you access the Linksys router login.
- It is very much essential to operate hardwired connectivity from your personal computer or a laptop to access the web-based setup page of the router. This will merely ensure a steady and stable connection that will avoid access to different other Linksys routers in your locality.
- Any wireless device that is used in accessing the router’s web page has to be connected to the WI-FI router.
- Make sure the router’s power is ON, only then you will be able to access their web page.
- The admin or the router password would be precisely the same. Hence, when you are accessing the router’s web page, you need to remember and enter the same password. If you have forgotten the login credentials, then you have to reset the router and set up a new credential.
Also Read: Asus Router Login
Steps to access the Linksys router login page
- Firstly, connect your PC to a stable network
- Then, open your preferred browser and type “192.168.1.1” in the address bar
- Now, you will be redirected to the Linksys router login page
- After that, put the user name and password as admin. If you have changed it earlier then leave the username space blank and use your password in the empty block
- Finally, hit the log in button
If you haven’t changed the username and password yet then you might have logged in with default credentials. But you should change login details as soon as possible. Here is how to do that.
Reset Linksys password
Now it’s time to reset the password on the router. It is quite easy, all you have to do is, reset your router if you have forgotten your router login credentials. Once you have reset the router, you have to set up new login credentials, and then you can access your router’s webpage with it.
Linksys Router Login (Done)
Now it has become very simple to get through the login web page. Just follow the steps or the guide mentioned above. Try it!