If you are a new user and don’t know how to use Kodi, then this guide can help you. I have covered everything about Kodi here so that it becomes easy for you to learn Kodi Setup. Well, before going to use it like a pro, let’s get to know its functions and features first.
What is Kodi?-Kodi Setup
Kodi is so much like VLC media player where you can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, listen to Eminem, and even play games! It is on the market since 2002 and everybody started liking it ever since their first use. But to watch TV shows, movies, sports and lots more, you need to learn first, about how to use Kodi on different operating systems.
What Is Kodi For?
You can watch whatever you want on Kodi. You can use it on a laptop, hard disk or smartphone to your big screen. But for streaming through various contents on Kodi, you need to install several add-ons first. Those add-ons allow you to surf through various links from different websites and you can pick your preferable link to watch contents.
Is Kodi Legal?
Definitely! The main reason why people doubt if Kodi is legal or not is it requires several add-ons. These add-ons let you stream through different contents. But there is nothing unlawful about Kodi. If you browse through copyrighted contents, that’s your fault. Not Kodi’s. So, using a VPN is recommended. It can hide your device location and IP address and avoid the potential risk of stealing contents.
Also Read: Netgear Wireless Router Setup
How to Install Kodi?- Kodi Setup Guide
As said earlier, Kodi is available for various devices such as Windows, Android, Mac, iOS and other streaming devices. And in this section, we are gonna talk about some of them. Let’s check out.
How to Install Kodi for Windows
Well, for Kodi Setup on your Windows, let’s follow these steps:
- First, visit the official Kodi download site from your Windows desktop
- Select Windows from the list of compatible platforms
- Click on the Installer button and the process will be started auto-ma-ti-cally!
Install Kodi on MacOS
- Visit the official site of Kodi
- Select MacOs
- After downloading the installer package, double-click on the file.
- Drag and drop the application into the Macs application folder in case you don’t see any on-screen prompt
- Now you can launch the application
Install Kodi on Android
There are two methods for installing Kodi on your Android device. Here:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Type Kodi in the Search Bar
- Click on the first result
- Click on the install button and the file will be downloaded and installed automatically
Another method is:
- Enable installation from Unknown Sources
- Visit the official website of Kodi
- Install the APK
That’s it. If you are using Kodi on other devices than Android, Windows or Mac, then check my other posts for how to setup Kodi on Firestick.
These are the easy steps of a complete Kodi Setup Guide. In case you face any problem performing any of these steps, use the comment box below.