Kodi is a free media player built for an amazing streaming experience. Installing various add-ons on Kodi can boost your experience of watching various TV shows and movies. Exodus is one of the most amazing Kodi add-ons that everyone would like to try. Here is my guide to Install Exodus Kodi Addon in easy ways.
How Can I Install Exodus Kodi Addon?
There are a few things that you should know before proceeding with the installation process, and I have mentioned them here, so check out-
Sometimes Kodi restricts downloading add-ons and streaming from unknown sources so before installing Exodus, you need to set up allow sources on your Kodi.
- Open the Kodi media player and click Settings > System settings.
- Then click Add-ons and click on the button next to the Unknown sources option and then click Yes
- Now you can install any Kodi add-ons to improve your streaming experience.
We always recommend you to use the VPN service while using Kodi and streaming TV shows or videos. A VPN program will save you from copyrighted materials and at the same time, it will give you a smooth streaming experience, reducing the risk of Exodus add-on not working.
- Download and install a VPN
- Open the program and connect it to the server
- The software will change your device’s IP address and location, allowing you to browse through various contents.
Now that you have gone through all these steps, let’s get down to Install Exodus Kodi Addon; follow the methods given below.
Install Exodus with A Lazy Repository- Method One
Kodi repository has various Kodi add-ons resources. These steps will help you with the Exodus installation on Kodi.
- Open the Kodi media player and click on the gear icon (Settings).
- Click File Manager and double click on the Add Source option
- Click None and type http://lazykodi.com/ then click OK
- Enter a name and press OK twice to save the source
- Now, go back to the main menu of Kodi and click Add-ons then Package icon from the top-left
- Then select Install from zip file and select the file name you just saved
- Go to ZIPS and click KODIBAE.zip
- A notification will appear that will show you the repository to install
- And then from the same screen, click Install from repository
- Here click Kodi Bae Repository then tap on Video add-ons
- Click Exodus and click Install at the bottom left corner
- When the process is over, a notification will inform you that Add-on installed.
Now you can easily open Exodus and start enjoying movies and TV shows for free! If this work doesn’t suit you, you can install Exodus with the Kodi Bae repository which and those steps will be the same as above. Let us know in comment box below which movies or TV