HP is an eminent name in the list of world-class printers. There is not a decent replacement of Hp printer you can find in the world. If you want to capture your beautiful memories and bind them into a frame, then the HP printers are the best option.
Not only that, it gives you easy solutions for printing your official or academic documents in a quick time span. But I have often asked how to perform the HP Printer Setup? Well, in this case, let’s find the simple solutions.
You can set up your HP printer for a USB cable connection with a Windows computer. But to get the most supported and enhanced features from a USB connected printer, you might like to install the full feature HP driver.
Step 1: Prepare for the HP Printer Setup
To perform a successful HP Printer Setup Process, you need to do a few things. You need to check requirements and delete any previously installed printer versions from your Windows to prepare for the USB connection setup and driver installation as well. Now, check out the following items and requirements before proceeding with the HP Printer Setup process.
- Your printer is turned and ready to be set up
- You require a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- Make sure if there is a USB port available on your computer
- If you have connected the USB cable to the computer before installing the HP driver then continue with these steps for successful printer setup. If you haven’t, please skip to the next step to install the driver.
- Disconnect the USB cable or the printer from your computer
- Search for devices and then click on the Devices and Printers
- Then do a right-click on the icon of your printer model
- Click on Remove device. If you find multiple icons for one printer, remove them all
- Now, close the devices and printers window and continue to the next step
Also Read:Google WIFI Setup, Xfinity Remote Setup
Step 2: Install the driver
You need to download and install the best available print driver to have a successful USB connection.
- Visit 123.hp.com and enter your printer model. You need to follow the on-screen instructions here to download your driver
- Now confirm your operating system version if prompted
- Click Printer from the Let’s identify your product to get to the starting page, then type your printer model number and submit
- The software results page will now appear with the default operating system that you have selected
- In case you wish to change the operating system, click Change and then select your operating system and click Change
- Click on the Download option under the Driver heading. Or you can click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- To choose a printer connection option, select USB and complete the HP Printer Setup
- Now you can use your printer to print your important documents and photos.
Don’t forget to let me know if you have any problem with HP Printer Setup. In case you are unable to do it on your own, please ask a technical expert.