Bixby comes in the Samsung Galaxy operating system which provides an awesome experience to the users. Unfortunately, not everyone like Bixby, and if you are one of them, then the best thing for you is to learn How to Disable Bixby. I have come up with some easy steps that will allow you to disable Bixby from your Galaxy S9.
How to Disable Bixby Button-Samsung Galaxy Solution
This Bixby button can be completely inconvenient for some users. This is present right below the volume keys on the left side in Galaxy S9. If you are not comfortable with Bixby, pressing this button can put you into more uncomfortable situations. Fortunately, you can disable it just by following some easy steps.
- You have to open Bixby Home and for that, swipe to the left-most home screen from your Samsung Galaxy
- From the top of the screen, tap on the settings cog option
- Then you can tap the toggle to disable the Bixby button from opening Bixby home every time you press that key
That’s it. You can press that button again but nothing will happen. But you know there is a Bixby Voice feature, right? And if you want to disable it too, you can follow the below section.
Disable Bixby Voice on Samsung Galaxy S9?
For some people, Bixby Voice is a wonderful feature as it allows you to ask your phone a simple question without even having to unlock it. But if you find Google Assistance much more useful than this, you can follow some steps to disable Bixby Voice.
- Swipe to the left most screen on your Galaxy S9 to open Bixby Home
- Then you have to tap on the three-dot menu button from the top of the screen
- Then tap settings and scroll down until you find the Bixby Voice option
- Then tap on that toggle to disable Bixby Voice
You can turn on the Bixby Voice by turning that toggle on, in case you want it to back.
Disable Bixby Home
Bixby Home is not really a useful thing and if you want to disable it, you are welcome. Kindly follow the below steps to disable Bixby home from your Samsung S9.
- Do a long press on an empty area from your Samsung phone to launch home screen settings. If you can pinch your two fingers inwards, you will also be able to get to this screen
- To find Bixby home, swipe over to the left-most home screen
- Then you have to tap the toggle from the top of the screen to disable Bixby Home
Similarly, you can turn on the feature by toggling on the button. Also, let us know if we can help you with anything regarding Bixby on Samsung Galaxy. If you need help with any installation guide, check out our other posts.