Take your physical fitness to another level. Fitbit is here to help stay healthy. Know more about this physical activity tracker here. We have provided our expert’s guide on how to set it up and get started with the device. Before we dive deep into the Fitbit setup, let us tell you more about this device.
What is Fitbit?
Fitbit tracks your day to day physical activity and keeps you updated. This tracker can be slipped into your cloth, and some can be worn like a watch that will completely track your activity every minute.
You can also avail a scale that will communicate wirelessly with your Fitbit tracking device. This device needs to be paired with your smartphone. So it requires a Fitbit setup with your smartphone (Android or iOS) and can be used with it.
Also read: Google Chrome Cast Set up
How does Fitbit Setup work?
It is difficult to track your daily work out, physical activities, and the routine diet on a regular basis. But with the help of Fitbit tracking these important physical aspects have become too easy. It is specially designed to become fresher, active and to eat a healthy diet with proper sleep. It tracks everything.
You will find the device extremely simple and in a compact size to use. All you have to do is pin it into your clothes, and it keeps tracking every single thing from the time you sleep in every activity you do.
The device takes care of everything, every routine including the steps your feet take, traveled amount of distance along with the calories burnt. It also detects every move your body makes, right from the sleep to the slow walks.
If you sleep with the wristband on, the device can easily know the time you go to bed, the time you wake up, the stretches you take, when you lie prostrate and tracing every unmet deadline you miss out on your daily activity.
Fitbit Setup step-by-step process-
Download the Fitbit app for Android
- Firstly, open the Google Play Store on your android phone
- Then search for the Fitbit in the bar placed at the top
- Now you will see the Fitbit logo with green install button, tap the button to install it
Fitbit setup account on Android
As you have already installed the application, you must set up a Fitbit account to proceed. How to set up the account?
- Open the Fitbit app firstly
- Tap on the “Join Fitbit” option to create a new account
- Now click on the name of the tracker, i.e., Set Up Your Fitbit Charge 3
- Put your email id now and give new password
- Now, tap the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click next button
- It’s time to fill in your personal details
- Once you are done, tap on the create an account button
Pair your Fitbit with the Fitbit app
- When you will complete with creating your account you have to scroll down to the menu and tap on “I Agree” once it turns pink or red
- Now plug in your Fitbit and tap on “Next” button on your phone according to the instructions
- Next, you see a number on your Fitbit’s screen, put the number on your phone
- Then, tap the “Install Update Now” option
- Wait for few minutes to let the updates install
- Tap the continue button once it’s finished
- It’s time to follow the on-screen instructions and keep tapping on the next button
- Finally, the last page will come up, tap on the done button
- For the last time tap on the “Okay” button on the next page to accept all the connectivity features
Fitbit is the most popular health-tracking device that you can use on a day to day basis. It helps in tracing various physical activities. Once you are done with Fitbit setup, you have to set some goals as per your routine. Reach your goals and stay healthy. You can discuss the shortcomings here if you have any, interacting can help you solve simple issues.