It must be noted that Evolve has VPN feature which is called as an Evolve party. In the case of Evolve party, Evolve lets you create a network between you and other members. At times you will get a network error and you may not be able to connect with the other members of the party.
Problems that You May face while Using Evolve:
- Sometimes you may not be able to connect with some members of the Evolve party
- One of the reasons could be that there is a firewall which is causing the problem.
- The network connection could also be one of the reasons for the issue
Steps that Evolve will take in case Evolve Network Error:
- In case of routers that support UPnP or NAT-PMP, a port will send to your router by Evolve and this will help in resolving the issue
- Evolve will try NAT traversal in order to fix the problem, but this again will depend on which manufacturers router you are using.
- They may also try to send the traffic to a different server.
You may also Like: Fix Wireless Connection
Possible Solutions for Evolve Network Error?
Here are some of the things that you may try in order to resolve the issue:
- If the problem is because of the firewall then try to remove the firewall and then check if the issue is resolved.
- You may also try to exit the part and then after some time trying to enter and check if the issue is resolved.
- You must ensure that your router supports UPnP or NAT-PMP. If not, then try out ways and means to enable the same.
- Try restarting the Evolve client and see if the problem gets resolved.
- You may also try the manual port forwarding method.
Steps in Manual Port Forwarding:
- Pick up a higher port number for the purpose of manual port forwarding
- Now forward the port
- Next, you need to open the preferences tab in Evolve
- Next, you need to select the parties tab
- Now opt for the option of use custom ports when joining parties
- Here you have to mention the custom port that you have forwarded in the earlier step
- Save the changes that you have made.
- Now try and rejoin the party and see if the problem is resolved