Are you facing Epson error code 0xf1? It’s not rare among the Epson Printer users. Many of the users have faced this problem at least once. I’m going to help you fix this problem here through my article. Go through my article and find some easy fixes to the problem you are having with your Epson Printer.
Epson printers help you with such amazing features. But, it’s sad if you aren’t able to make use of them. We’ll make sure that you know how to fix Epson error code 0xf1 within a short period of time.
What Causes Your Epson Printer Error 0xf1?
There are several causes behind your Epson Printer Error 0xf1. Here are some of the basic reasons that cause such errors.
- The printer is not the default one
- Outdated Epson Printer Driver
- Conflict with other printer software
How to Fix Epson error code 0xf1?
Here come the steps you need to follow to fix Epson error code 0xf1:
#Solution 1: Set Your Epson Printer As The Default One
Making Epson printer your default printer can solve half of the problem. Here are the steps you need to follow to make your Epson Printer default:
- Firstly, Click Start and then click on Printers and faxes to open the printers folder
- Then check if the printer you are using is set as the default printer
- Right-click on the printer icon if it does not have a checkmark next to it
- Now Click on the ‘Set as Default Printer’ option
- Then right-click on the printer icon once again, and then click the option ‘Print Test Page’. It will print the Windows self-test page.
If the Windows test page has printed successfully, then you are done.
#Solution 2: Reinstall USB Composite Device
Problem with the device manager can cause the problem as well. A conflict in Windows Device Manager is the main reason behind the issue. Reinstalling USB Composite Device can fix the issue.
Follow the steps below to re-install the USB composite device:
- At first, Click Start and then Select Run
- Then, in the run window type devmgmt.msc and press Enter. It will open the Device Manager Window.
- After doing so Click on the plus sign which is located next to USB Controllers.
- Now, Right Click USB Composite Device and Select Uninstall and Click on the OK button
- Then disconnect the USB cable from the computer and after that reconnect it.
- Now simply go with the instructions in the found new hardware wizard and install the drivers.
- Then Right-Click the printer icon and after that click the option ‘Print Test Page’. It will print the Windows self-test page.
Has the Windows test page printed successfully? Then by now, your printer is printing successfully. If you are still facing the problem, you can try with this one final solution to fix Epson error code 0xf1.
#Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall Your Epson Printer Software
The last method you can try to solve the issue is to uninstall and reinstall the Epson Printer Software. To do so, you can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, Press the Windows Logo Key on your keyboard
- Then, type ‘Control Panel’ it will search the control panel. Open the Control Panel.
- Now, Click on add or remove programs option
- Then, from the list of software application locate your Printer Software and Select the uninstall button.
- This will uninstall your printer software.
- Now, restart your computer.
- Finally, install your Epson Printer software once again.
The problem not solved yet? Then, you must take help from the Epson Support. Use the comment section and let us know the issue you are facing. We will definitely come with some solution for you.