In today’s world, we can’t imagine life without a perfect internet connection. But in reality, no matter how improved internet connection we try, we always face issues with oddly shaped rooms, thick walls, and even our electronics that can create areas with weak signal. But since the Belkin Wi-Fi range extender is here, it gets easy for us to amplify the strength of our internet connection. It helps us to create a secondary internet connection that reaches to every inch of our house. So, let’s learn about the Belkin Setup process to avail Belkin routers’ benefits.
Let’s check out the information related to how to reset Belkin range extender.
Belkin Setup- Power On Your Range Extender
- Find the circular button named Reset on the back of your Belkin router
- Use something that can press the reset button
- Now hold down the button for at least 10 seconds
- Let go of the button
- Now you have to wait for at least one minute for your extender to reboot and restore the factory setting
- Now as soon as you restore your extender, please restart it.
Now let’s move on the process of Belkin extender setup.
You may also like: Xfinity Remote Setup, HP Printer Setup,Remove Avast Safeprice
Install Belking Range Extender|Belkin Setup
- Plug in your Belkin Range extender to a power outlet and turn on the switch, next, restart your computer
- Once you reboot both of your devices, please connect to the network: Belkin.setup
- When you will open your internet browser, it will automatically take you to the Belkin router setup page.
- But sometimes users do not see the startup page. Here, you need to type Belkin.range Or http://Belkin.range from your web browser
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully. It will ask you to select your wifi network name to type the password. Do so and hit the Next button.
- Once you are done with the configuration, you can place the router anywhere in your house and enjoy your extended network all over at your home.
But just in case this process fails, you can move onto the next method.
Belkin Setup Using WPS
- Push and hold the WPS button of your extender for five seconds
- Release the button and find the flashing lights on of your Belkin extender
- Now push the WPS button of your home router within two minutes
- Now, plug in the extender into a power outlet
- You can use your mobile device or PC to browse the available networks and then you can select Belkin Setup from the list.
- Open your web browser and type in the address http://Belkin.range and click on Get Started from the setup page
- Select your wifi name from the list of available networks
- Enter your wifi password
- Select wifi network once more
- Click Next
- Finally, click Create Extended Network
- If you want, you can set up a new username and password for your extender as well.
I hope this helped you with your Belkin Setup. Please comment below and let us know in case you have further doubts about Belkin range extender setup. Good luck!