The game is updated but are there any major changes? Are the weapons the same? Wattson’s fences are doing more damage? Any change in Fuse’s appearance? Well that’s why the Apex Legends patch notes are there. These patch notes are available to help you know what has changed in World’s Edge, Kings Canyon, & Olympus.
Just like all the live service games, Apex Legends has a lot of updates. This article includes all these updates from the small hotfixes to the latest season changes. We know that Apex Legends Season 10 will bring major changes to your game. But even the small patches are also game-changing, so you must check back to see the changes in Respawn’s Battle Royale game.
In Apex Legends, patch notes are quite simple. Even if you’re a fan of Apex Legends’ or not, you’re eagerly waiting for Apex Legends’ Arenas ranked mode, but the patch notes will have an effect on everyone. There will be some balance changes to legends & weapons & further, some things that change the way your gameplay. Various quality bug fixes are present with the usual contents of a patch. We rarely have a new Apex Legends Heirloom. So, all in all, a lot can change.
We know that the next edition of Apex Legends Seer will come up in August with a new weapon: The Rampage LMG.
Apex Legends Patch Notes: World’s Edge Decimated in Season 10
The Apex Legends Season 10 patch notes with Respawn Entertainment have put light on the World’s Edge decimation in Season 10. It will come in August. For the Apex Legends Season 10 Map changes, we have put up all the details below.
Season 10 Map Changes
The Climatizer has put an end to the Refinery in the north-eastern side of the map. It is a bigger POI, and added rival Fragment as a major drop spot.
The planet is destroyed even more. The cracks & ruptures of molten lava due to the Harvester have enlarged in the north, going down past the Epicenter.
Apex Legends players have mixed feelings about the Sorting Factory. But, the POI has been submerged by a lava sinkhole in season 10, & Hammond has a cooling station above Lava Siphon.
The Gondolas in Lava Siphon & Climatizer provide better mobility & perfect sniper spots. They are also one of the ways to get over the lava unscathed.
The Train Yard is replaced by Landslide but it is just the same place as before with the same loot and enemies spread out. Now, the Train Yard is present in World Edge but with a different name ‘Landslide’.
Respawn has brought back the skybox of World’s Edge to its original, colorful & old self. There is just a bit of a climate change spin on some things, but all in all it looks as if the moody clouds are no longer present.
Overlook is a kind of a dead end, so two brand new rotations have been added.
Season 10 Legend Changes
- Caustic’s gas will now rise in damaging power with every other second & no limit on how much it can rise.
- The gas cloud formed from Caustic’s Nox Gas Grenade disperses five seconds before time.
- Fuse’s Knuckle Cluster will now last two times longer, allowing it to deny areas more.
- Enemies caught in The Motherlode will be highlighted on the screen, which makes it easier for Fuse and other allies to plan a strong attack.
- Horizon’s ability in the air on the Gravity Lift is back as Season 7, but It is not all the same as before.
- Enemies will now have a visual & audible indication when Death Totem’s protection will end. It indicates that the Revenant and other allies are in a vulnerable position.
We’ll now see how the patch notes affect the Apex Legends’ best guns. There are some major changes to magazines, hop-ups, & care packages after a long time from Apex Legends Season 5 update patch notes.
The Prowler is out of the care packages, but is available in burst fire mode.
The Spitfire is put into the Care Package. It is coming back to the pre-nerfed state & causes more damage per round.
The Alternator is also put into the Care Package. Also, it can be equipped with Disruptor Rounds & does great damage to shields. It is a flashback of Apex Legends Season 2 Patch Notes & it is a very powerful weapon upgrade in Apex Legends Season 10.
The L-Star will be available with other energy weapons. Moreover, it can take energy magazines & barrel stabilisers. The former will increase the overheating & cooling time but it depends on the level of the magazine.
The Eva-8 fire rate is weakened when it equips the bolt.
The Anvil Receiver is no longer present in the game.
Quick Draw Holster
The Quick Draw is not present in the game, but can be auto-implemented into all the pistols.
This boosted loader comes on the Hemlock & Wingman. It has faster reloads, & once they’re reloaded at the perfect time, it gives you more in the magazines.
Extended Magazines & Stocks
There are now extended magazines & higher level standard stocks along with sniper stocks. Moreover, Marksman Rifles will take sniper stocks from now on.
We hope more balances come: Crypto & Bloodhound can do with a buff & a nerf respectively. All in all, it is like there are a lot of changes on World’s Edge.
Patch Notes Apex Legends: Bug Fixes
The 1.75 Apex Legends patch fixes the problems mentioned here below.
- While changing legends in the ranked queues, players become un-readied.
- Skipping the legend select screen.
- A specific bug that enables shooting while downing.
- Revenant’s Silence description keeps showing the wrong duration.
- Private Match crashes from time to time.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
Patch Notes Apex Legends: Exploit Fixes
The latest Apex Legends patch fixes some exploits for Sentinel & speed boosting.
- Eliminates Sentinel fire rate exploit.
- Restores the banner “Frag Out” frames for Rampart & Bloodhound.
- Fixes “Speed Boosting” to lunge forward quickly.
Apex Legends Update Patch Notes: Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Respawn also has put up some miscellaneous bug fixes such as:
- Fixed a bug that prevented players with a custom layout control & “Extra Character Action bound” loot from Loba’s Black Market or Death Boxes.
- Fixed a problem where Revenant’s heirloom causes slides to not go very far when healing.
- For colour blind modes, they adjusted the colour settings.
- Fixed bugs related to Crypto’s Dragonskin.
- Fixed the problem where the results of the last match are not saved.
- Functionality restored to speech-to-text feature.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
Apex Patch Notes: Thrillseekers Event
Patch Notes for the Apex Legends Thrillseekers Event has hopes for many players expecting to have some weapon reworks. It is mainly for the EVA-8, which is under the high-ranked Apex Legends best guns tier list.
But the only patch we got so far is to fix the error that caused regular Trios & Duos matches to be unplayable.
Other than the addition of the overflow Arenas map, there are no major updates in the Thrillseekers Event, but we are waiting for some new patch notes.
Apex Legends Update Patch Notes: Network Outage Fix
Respawn has brought another update for network outage fix that fixes server outages affecting many users. It is basically for a smooth-login but many players are still having problems with this patch note.
Respawn is also working on unrelated error messages as this has been a long-term problem in Apex Legends.
Apex Patch Notes: Server Patch
Respawn has problems with users not being able to connect to the servers easily. Whether this was some kind of targeted hack, or just a game failure, the most recent patch has fixed all such issues.
Apex Legends Patch Notes: Update 9.1
Legend Balance Updates
The changes to the legend abilities are below.
- Octane’s Launch Pad cooldown has an increased time frame from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Revenant’s hitbox size became smaller.
- Revenant’s Stalker climb height has increased.
- Revenant’s Silence time frame has decreased from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Revenant’s Death Protection time frame has been reduced by five seconds.
- Lifeline’s hitbox size became larger.
- Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather scans enemies for four seconds.
- Bloodhound’s Beast of the Hunt time frame has decreased from 35 to 30 seconds.
Weapon Balance Updates
There are some weapon balance updates that come with this patch. They are as follows.
- Increased Fire Rate: 6.25 to 7.0
- Increased Level 1 Mag: 14 to 16
- Increased Level 3 & Level 4 Mag: 18 to 21
- Increased Level 2 Mag: 16 to 18
- Increased Base Ammo: 12 to 14
- Increased Hip Fire Spread
- Projectile speed increased
- Reduced charge time: 0.5 seconds to 0.35 seconds.
- Damage increased: 55 to 60
Respawn has modified the price of a few weapons & other utilities in Apex Legends’ Arenas mode.
- P2020 Level 1 Upgrade: 50 to 25
- P2020 Level 2 Upgrade: 125 to 75
- P2020 Level 3 Upgrade: 200 to 150
- EVA: 250 to 300
- RE45: 250 to 200
- Mastiff: 500 to 400
- Volt: 500 to 550
- R99: 550 to 500
- Spitfire: 550 to 600
- R301 Level 2 Upgrade: 300 to 350
- G7 Scout: 350 to 400
- L-Star: 400 to 500
- G7 Scout Level 3 Upgrade: 250 to 200
- 30-30 Level 3 Upgrade: 250 to 200
- 30-30: 350 to 400
- Arc Star: 100 to 125
- Gold Backpack: 250 to 300
Legend Ability Prices
- Crypto EMP: 600 to 500
- Revenant Death Totem: 600 to 500
- Crypto Drone: 100 to 50
- Lifeline DOC Drone 50 to 75
- Bloodhound Ult 350 to 450
- Fuse Knuckle Cluster 150 to 75
Legend Ability Adjustments
Apex Legends’ Latest Patch brought a few changes to some Legend abilities in Arenas. But these few changes do not affect the Legends in the battle royale mode.
- Pathfinder’s Grapple: Starting charges from Apex Legends Season 5 Patch Notes changed to two charges.
- Pathfinder’s Zipline: Round cooldown changed & increased for every round.
- Rampart’s Sheila: Round cooldown changed from every three rounds to every other round.
- Wattson’s Interception Pylon: Round cooldown, Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes changed from every round to every other round.
- Octane’s Launch Pad: Cooldown changed from every round to every other round.
- Octane’s Stim: Starting charges changed to two charges from three.
- Scoreboard added to the map screen.
- Report players by pressing space on the keyboard or Y on the controller on the map screen.
- From Round 3 and above, you’ll begin with a shield battery along with two syringes & two shield cells
- Care packages will come five seconds earlier & make the contained weapons a better option to opt for before the round ends.
- 6x scope changed from base sniper weapons to Level 1 upgrade.
Arenas Map Adjustments
- Adjusted circle logic to help downtown.
- Simplified the map’s visual language.
- Raised cover height on the map to avoid unfair advantages taken by large Rig Legends.
- To reduce the ease of spawn sniping, they have added a few trees.
Arenas Bug Fixes
- The Purple Devotion User Devotion displays the attached turbocharger.
- Players cannot be chosen as Jump Masters in the legend selection screen.
- To show an empty slot, they have updated the sniper stock.
- You will not get stuck in the crouch position after dying as you revive a teammate during rounds in Arenas.
This post is a detailed guide of Apex Legends Patch Notes and Upgrades. Our content includes Season 10 map changes, legend changes, weapon changes, exploit fixes, network outage fixes, server patch fixes, arena adjustments, etc. We hope all these fixes are applied to your game and are enjoying a smooth gaming experience.